- The word mechatronics is used to refer to the use of electronics in mechanical control, where the word “mecha” is derived from mechanics, and the word “tronics” is derived from electrical engineering.
- Mechatronics is the approach that aims at the continuous integration of mechanics, electronics, and control theory. This approach also aims to achieve the continuous integration of computer science due to its reliance on it in product design and manufacturing industries. Now, you may be wondering about the importance and usefulness of mechatronics in our lives.
Mechatronics engineering subjects
The study plan for the Mechatronics Engineering major consists of approximately 164 credit hours, and these hours range between compulsory and elective university courses, compulsory and elective college requirements, and supporting and free courses. Therefore, the Forsa platform has prepared for you a detailed study plan that will take you on an introductory tour of the subjects of this specialization:
- Principles of Statistics.
- Calculus – Calculus.
- Engineering Mathematics.
- General Physics.
- General Physics Practical/Laboratory.
- General Chemistry.
- General Chemistry Practical/Laboratory.
- Electrical circuits.
- Electrical Circuits Lab.
- Thermal and Fluid Science.
- Dynamics and vibrations.
- Dynamics and Vibrations Lab.
- Machine Mechanics.
- Digital Logic.
- Digital Logic Lab.
- Electronics for Mechatronics.
- Electronics for Mechatronics Lab.
- Computer Applications for Mechatronics.
- Statics and Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Materials and Manufacturing Technology.
- Engineering Numerical Methods.
- Systems Dynamics.
- Measurements and Signal Processing.
- Automatic Control.
- Automatic Control Lab.
- Power Electronics and Drive.
- Power Electronics and Drive Lab.
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers.
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Lab.
- Transducers and Sensors.
- Modern and digital control systems.
- Automation and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Fluid Power Engineering.
- Fluid Power Engineering Lab.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Robotics Systems.
- Mechatronics Systems.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems Lab.
Fields of work in the field of mechatronics engineering:
Major Tuition Fees