Ankara Medipol University was established in 2018 by the Education and Health Foundation headed by the Turkish Minister of Health, Dr. Fahrettin Koca. It is considered the second branch of Medipol Istanbul University and follows the same approach and goal, as it relies on the principle of social and economic development to graduate distinguished individuals with scientific qualifications that make them excel among their societies.
Where is Ankara Medipol University located
The campus of Medipol University Ankara is located in the center of the capital, Ankara, within the Altındağ district, in a very privileged location near the old train station, behind the YHT station, and on the main road for public transport vehicles.
In addition, the university campus is close to the historic Ankara Castle Park and the Youth Park
Accreditations of Medipol University Ankara
- Accreditation and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Program (ECZAKDER)
- Medical Education Program Accreditation (TEPDAD)
- Association for the Assessment and Accreditation of Health Sciences Education Programs (SABAK)
- Accreditation of Nursing Education Programs (HEPDAK)
- Joint Commission International for Hospital Evaluation and Accreditation (JCI)