The university was established in 2014
The university was named after the scholar Abu Al-Rayhan Al-Biruni. Al-Biruni University is famous for its interest in medical fields and pharmacology.
Despite the recent existence of the university and its young age compared to other universities, Al-Biruni was famous for its superiority on several levels.
Among the most important of them are education and the modernity of study methods, and the university’s private hospital, which provides an important opportunity for students of medical specializations to practice what they learn in the study classes on the ground, and this feature in itself is very important.
The University Mission
The first goal of Al-Biruni University is the permanent development and continuous renewal of educational methods to comply with the permanent changes in science and its modernity.
Al-Biruni University seeks to obtain the highest credit to give its students more opportunities than others.
This is definitive evidence of the university’s perseverance toward progress.
The university annually participates in more than 120 international conferences and exhibitions
- The university has two hospitals, the medicine hospital and the dental hospital
- And students can get their summer training within the university hospitals.
Goals of Al-Biruni University
- The university plays an active and important role in the field of medicine and its various fields Training highly
- qualified researchers and academics to conduct research on various health issues
- Contribute to production by focusing on research and development in the health field
- Infrastructure enhancement
- Commitment to a fair performance appraisal system that supports the growth of faculty members
- Attracting, supporting, and encouraging their academic achievement
- Maximizing work experience by exposing students to different ethnic cultures through the university’s student exchange programs, such as the Erasmus program
- Work with the Higher Education Council to ensure the highest level of education with trainers specialized in the health sector
- Mentoring students for research projects beginning in the first year
The advantage of studying at Al-Biruni University
Note: TOEFL is not a prerequisite, but if it exists, the university exempts the student from the language test, and if it is not available, the student undergoes the language test at the university very simply.At the end of our article, we hope that we have given our dear students abundant information about the university. If you want more information or start with registration, you can contact our team and we will gladly assist you.